Detoxifying Ayurveda Yoga Retreat
This is a comprehensive outdoor expedition course that enables the practitioner to build up life skill, stress management, mindfulness, teambuilding, leadership skill, among others. It not only offers a chance to cleanse your body and soul, but also offers an opportunity to see Nepal from the Nepalese perspective in an interactive learning environment.
This package includes the followings:
- * Dhyana yoga and meditation sessions
* Trekking in the beautiful surroundings
* First-hand experience of the Nepalese culture and traditions
* Enjoy a cooking class and daily excursions
* Daily nasal cleansing during your stay
* Breathing exercise
* Practicing mindfulness
* Classes on negotiation and mediation under different situations
* Spiritual learning and practices under the Yoga tradition
* Availability of the community service for the interested
* Daily delicious vegetarian meals (good food brings good people together)
* 9 nights accommodation
* A peace actualization
* general physician supporting during the hiking and trekking
Yoga has become a way of life in the contemporary world, including Nepal. It is not only practiced, but lived in almost every village and city of this beautiful Himalayan landscape. As the product of the modernity, alienation, depression and individualization have adversely impacted our traditional beliefs, cultures, and inner-selves. Yoga Home Nepal aims to preserve the yogic traditions of Nepal. We will show you how we are doing this pragmatically in various conditions. Come as a guest and go as a family friend. You will definitely enjoy the delicious traditionally prepared Nepalese food, the smiles in the eyes of the people you meet and the hope and inspiration you experience. It is not only a trip, but a creation of bond that fosters our human sensitivity. We are sure that You will enjoy the beauty of inner and outer selves, energize yourself, envision from a constructive perspective, and leave refreshed, reconnected and with full of life. The yoga retreat will yoganize you in the Himalayan landscape daily. Please contact us prior to booking if you need any assistance or special accommodation. We are happy to accept you the way you want to be accepted with dignity. We respect humanity. Itineraries can be customized to enhance the beauty of the program, however, a tentative plan is as under:
Ayurveda and Yoga Hiking
* Day 1: Check-in at Yoga Home Nepal (Niru Yoga Homestay)
* Visit to Nagarkot (view Sunrise from the hill station, (2300m), doing Surya Namaskar, Pranayam, followed by breakfast in a hotel. Then forth hiking from Nagarkot to Yoga home Nepal (Niru Yoga Homestay, 5hr walk)
* Day 3: Hiking to Sankhu Valley. Bajrayogini Temple, Palubari, Telkot, Challing. (4hr walk)
* Day 4. Hiking to Changunarayan Temple (World Heritage Site) (5hr walk)
* Day 5. River walk, Jungle walk, Village walk.(3hr walk)
* Day 6. Bageshwori, Chareli, Nagarkot walk (5hr walk, 1hr bus)
* Day 7 Full day rest.
* Day 8 Drive to Suryabiayak and walk to Pailat Baba Ashram drive back to Yoga Home (2hr drive 2hr walk)
* Day 9 Bhaktapur World heritage site visit (40min bus, 3hr walk)
* Day 10 Check out
During this period, there are two extensive Yoga classes per day. These classes comprised of Pranayama and elevative meditation. Additionally, Hatha Yoga and Tandav dance will be instructed for the interested participant.
During this hiking period we give all kinds of herbs and other plants information about benefit and use of plants.
Include Yoga, meditation, food, drinks, accommodation, cultural program, transportation through out the journey, including airport shuttle service.
During this retreat we will visit:
* Sankhu valley
* Pancha Mahalaxmi Temple
* Bajrayogini Temple
* Chilling Village
* Trisul Danda
* Changu Narayan Temple (World Heritage Site)
* Nagarkot (2100m)
* Tamang village
* Waterfall visit
* River walk
* Jungle visit
* Bageshwori Village
* Chareli Gaun
* Bhaktapur (World Heritage Site 15th Century)
* Suryebinayak Temple
* Suryebinayak Jungle
* Pailat Baba Ashram
You will spend your nights at Yoga Home Nepal (Niru Yoga Homestay) At the homestay, you will find a yoga hall, meditation area, supply of hot water in the rooms, nutritious traditionally prepared food, Wi-Fi, several fruit trees, and a backyard garden. The homestay will serve you in any way possible.
The venue also has a beautiful garden, green mountain view, and also located near a jungle and waterfall. The rooms are clean and comfortable that is attached with a birth room.
During this retreat, you will be served with three daily meals of freshly cooked vegetarian food that are provided in the dining area overlooking the mountains to the north of the homestay.
The homestay strives to provide nourishing, clean, and tasty vegetarian food. The homestay gets about 75 percent of its foods (depend on the season) directly from the organic farm. The food is prepared in traditional Nepalese fashion with a wood fire on an earthen stove. In the homestay, you can also enjoy all the fruits that are available from the trees.
The kitchen will also accommodate any special dietary needs. If you wish to learn how to make the food at the homestay, you are always welcome to assist in the kitchen. The menu varies daily and typically includes the following:
Ayurvedic herbal tea, porridge with dates and raisins or coconut, bananas, papaya or chickpeas. Other breakfast offerings may include samosa, parantha uppama, and Nepalese breakfast.
LUNCH AND DINNER
Dal (pulses), vegetables (pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower, peas, and spinach), rice, and chapatti (roti).
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
Things to do
* Cooking class
* Experience Nepalese culture
* Explore nearby sites
* Local sightseeing
* Relax and take in the stunning view of the Himalayas
* Help to organic farm
* Stem bath
Only 2min walk we have Government Ayurveda hospital there is Herbal Stem Bath Guest can go there and take bath with herbal oil.
What is included?
* Two daily yoga classes in the morning and evening
* Three organic home-cooked meals
* 9 nights’ accommodation
* Breakfast in hotel (during Nagarkot sunrise hike)
* Hiking, trekking, jungle walk, and waterfall visit
* Hot water
* Local guide
* Hiking from hill station to Yoga Homestay
* Morning sunrise view (2,300 meters with taxi)
* Nature walks in the neighboring forest
* Guide for Visit world heritage Site
* Herbs Identification class
* Nasal Cleaning (Jalneti)
* Unlimited Drinking water
* Toilet paper
What is not included?
* Additional activities
* Airport pick up and drop off
* City entrance fees
* Personal expenses
Package Cost $500
Class starts every 10th of month